All donated clothing, shoes and electronics may be exchanged “or a store credit issued” if returned to the store where they were purchased with a proof of purchase within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is defined as having the original receipt for the item being returned or exchanged
- Packaged items need to be returned in their original packages
- Refunds/store credit will be accepted at any store operated by Goodwill of Greater Washington for purchases made from GGW stores only
- Furniture, house wares, home fashions, media (DVDs, CDs, cassettes, LPs, etc), and toys are sold “AS IS” with no exchange or store credit guarantee
- A Goodwill associate would be happy to help you load your purchase into your vehicle, but can only do so if the purchase can be safely transported in your vehicle. For example, Goodwill cannot help you tie an item to the roof of your car or load an item that will be sticking out of a window or trunk.
If your purchase cannot be safely transported in your vehicle, ask a Goodwill associate about a local delivery service that can transport your purchase for you for a small fee.
If you would like rope or twine to help secure your purchase, please ask an associate. Goodwill is not liable for any damage or injury that results from helping to load your purchase into your vehicle or that results from transporting your purchase.
We try to be fair in the pricing of our merchandise. Merchandise without the colored plastic string and/or pricing sticker intact cannot be sold. These items will be reprocessed and returned to the sales floor in the next cart. In fairness to everyone, we will not evaluate the price of merchandise on request.