Work for Goodwill of Greater Washington
Make a difference while working for a nonprofit ranked among the top 10 in employee satisfaction. Goodwill of Greater Washington has rewarding employment opportunities with a variety of careers in retail.
Now Hiring For Multiple Retail Positions
in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- KEYHOLDERS / SUPERVISORS – Lead a team of retail or production associates, ensuring that sales and production goals are met. ($14/HR)
- DONATION ATTENDANTS – Receiving and tracking donations received at the stores
- MERCHANDISE PROCESSORS / STOCKROOM CLERKS / MATERIAL HANDLERS – Sort, process, and quality check goods preparing them for sale or transport.
- SALES ASSOCIATES / CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS – Be the face of our company! Ensure an exceptional customer experience, sales floor atmosphere and check-out process.
Goodwill Employee Benefits
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision options for qualified employees.
- Retirement Plan: We offer retirement plans to qualified employees.
- Vacation: Paid time off.
- Education: Tuition assistance.
- Discounts: Generous employee shopping discounts.
- No Inventory: There is no inventory to manage.
- No Overnights: We want you to sleep at your home.
- Work Green: Goodwill is a green organization.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Applicants to and employees of Goodwill of Greater Washington are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Learn More…