Now Hiring For Multiple, Full-Time and Part-Time Retail Positions in Fairfax, Virginia
Fairfax – Team Leads / Keyholders / Supervisors – Lead a team of retail or production associates, ensuring that sales and production goals are met, while ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Fairfax – Sales Associates – Provide support and assistance to our retail shoppers by providing exceptional customer experience.
Fairfax – Merchandise Processors – Manage the sorting and pricing of Goodwill donations to sell on our retail store floors.
Fairfax – Donation Attendants – Provide assistance and exceptional customer service to our generous donors of household goods and materials.
Goodwill Employee Benefits
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision options for qualified employees.
- Retirement Plan: We offer retirement plans to qualified employees.
- Vacation: Paid time off.
- Education: Tuition assistance.
- Discounts: Generous employee shopping discounts.
- No Inventory: There is no inventory to manage.
- No Overnights: We want you to sleep at your home.
- Work Green: Goodwill is a green organization.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Applicants to and employees of Goodwill of Greater Washington are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Learn More…