Goodwill of Greater Washington’s Contract Services provides employment opportunities for people with significant disabilities by securing Federal contracts in accordance with the AbilityOne Program.
These contract services provide employment opportunities including: on-the-job training, a fair wage, and benefits for people with disabilities, while providing the Federal government with quality custodial, pest control, grounds maintenance and glassware maintenance services.
Federal Contract Sites
- Bureau of Engraving & Printing
- Bolling Air Force Base
- General Services Administration
- Adelphi Laboratory Center
- United States Geological Survey
- National Gallery of Art
- US Food & Drug Administration
- Government Printing Office
- Senate Office Complex (Architect of the Capitol)