Due to Covid-19 social distancing guidelines, classes will be smaller and include all recommended safety protocols. To maximize both learning and safety, classes will be delivered in person and online.
By joining our Unarmed Security & Protective Services Job Training Program, students obtain the skills required for entry-level employment.
Industry recognized certifications include:
- VA DCJS, Department of Criminal Justice
- DC SPO, Special Police Officer
- Aersol Weapons
- CPR, First Aid
All students receive valuable 1-On-1 career coaching, interview preparation and job placement assistance.
- Five weeks, Monday – Friday
- 9 AM – 2 PM
- With Covid-19 safety precautions taken into consideration, the majority of class instruction is currently delivered online, with very limited in-person interaction.
We Are Preparing For The Upcoming Class On September 25th
Priority admissions will be given to previously registered individuals, who had successfully completed enrollment.
By submitting the form below, you understand that:
- Your application will be placed on the class waiting list.
- You will be contacted to attend an information session as additional seats become available, information changes, or any additional classes are added to the schedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.