- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or GED
- *Two current government issued identifications (one ID must have a photo). Bring both of these identifications to the information session.
- Successfully pass enrollment interview
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Meet program-specific reading requirements
- Complete background screening
- Pass drug screenings
- Must be able to complete a multiple week training program,
(9 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday.)
- Able and available to work some holidays, weekends and evenings
Acceptable Forms of Identification (ID)
Please bring two(2) valid forms of ID to the enrollment session.
- Driver’s license
- Military ID
- Permanent resident card
- School ID
- US Passport
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Voter’s registration card