- Where can I mail a check?
Checks in support of Goodwill of Greater Washington’s job training and workforce development programs can be mailed to the following address:
Goodwill of Greater Washington
ATTN: Development Department
2200 South Dakota Ave. NE
Washington, DC 20018
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
Goodwill of Greater Washington is a 501(c)(3) organization, and as such, gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- Will I receive a receipt?
Yes. It is our policy to provide every donor with a receipt to confirm their donation amount. In the unlikely event that you have made a donation and have not received your receipt, or if you have lost your receipt, please contact Ellica Church, Individual Giving Officer, at (202) 719-1239 or by email. Please be sure to reference the date that you submitted your cash donation, as well as the method of payment.
- How do I leave Goodwill in my will?
We realize that it takes very special donors to confirm their enduring belief in our mission and remember Goodwill of Greater Washington in their will. If you have been considering a legacy arrangement with us, or if you have already included Goodwill of Greater Washington in your will or bequest, please let us know. You can contact Ellica Church, Individual Giving Officer, at (202) 719-1239 or by email.
- What is Goodwill of Greater Washington’s Federal Tax ID number?
Goodwill’s Federal Tax ID number is 53-0196588.
- How can I receive a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter?
Download a copy of Goodwill of Greater Washington’s 501(c)(3) letter.
- How can I receive a copy of your IRS Form 990?
Download a copy of Goodwill of Greater Washington’s IRS Form 990.
- Does Goodwill have a monthly giving program?
Yes. Our monthly giving program is entitled Partners of Hope. Learn more about Partners of Hope.
- How do I make changes to my Partners of Hope monthly gift?
Updating information, canceling or changing the amount of your monthly gift is easy. Simply send an email to Ellica Church, Individual Giving Officer, or contact her by phone at (202) 719-1239.
- If I give to Goodwill, will my personal information be shared with other organizations?
No, Goodwill does not sell, rent, barter or otherwise share the personal information of its donors with any outside organizations.
- How is the money used toward fulfilling the Goodwill mission?
Your gift supports our Workforce Development department, enabling them to provide a variety of job training programs and employment services to people with disabilities and disadvantages.
Search DC Goodwill
Donated Funds FAQs
Be the first to learn about Goodwill donation drives and other events in your community.