View Available Positions & Apply Online
Make a difference while working for a nonprofit ranked among the top 10 in employee satisfaction. Goodwill of Greater Washington has rewarding employment opportunities with careers in a variety of fields.
So if you’re looking for a place to grow and to contribute to the strength and vitality of your community, then join us here at Goodwill of Greater Washington!
Goodwill Employee Benefits
- HEALTH COVERAGE: Medical, Dental, and Vision options for qualified employees
- RETIREMENT PLAN: We offer retirement plans to qualified employees.
- VACATION: Paid Time Off
- EDUCATION: Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- DISCOUNTS: Shopping discounts for ALL employees
- NO INVENTORY: There is no inventory to manage
- NO OVERNIGHTS: We want you to sleep at your home
- WORK GREEN: Goodwill is a green organization
Meet Our Goodwill of Greater Washington Staff
Click an image to meet a Goodwill staff member.
CIO/Executive Vice President
Goodwill of Greater Washington is built on the premise that innovation leads to positive change. We live in a techno-centric society; therefore technology is a key component of Goodwill’s operational model. It’s the lynchpin to effective communication, customer service and operational efficiency.
If you want to work for an organization that is always looking towards the future, you will find it at Goodwill.
For employment opportunities at Goodwill of Greater Washington, browse the available positions online by clicking the below button.
Applicants to and employees of Goodwill of Greater Washington are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Learn More…
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.