GOODWILL IS HIRING!
Goodwill of Greater Washington is now hiring great talent for all of our locations in the DMV area. We have several upcoming events scheduled, both on-site and virtually, and would love to speak with you.
Onsite Hiring Events: Wednesday, September 23rd AND Thursday, September 24th
These events are in-person at our Glebe Road Store in Arlington, Virginia on Wednesday, 9/23 and at our General Green Warehouse in Alexandria, Virginia on Thursday, 9/24. Click your desired date and location below.
- 3512 – Hiring Event: 10 South Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22204 – 9/23/20, from 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- 3513 – Hiring Event: General Green Warehouse, 6441 General Green Way, Alexandria, VA – 9/24/20, from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Virtual Hiring Event: Thursday, October 1st
To be considered for this event please, please complete BOTH of the two steps below.
- Schedule yourself on our calendar at https://events.indeed.com/event/55772/. And;
- Make sure to apply for the appropriate area of interest and work location from the links below:
For questions, please send an email to Recruiting@dcgoodwill.org and a recruiter will contact you.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Goodwill of Greater Washington has rewarding employment opportunities in a variety of fields. Make a difference in your future by advancing your career at a nonprofit that Forbes ranks as one of the 25 most inspiring organizations in America.
So if you’re looking for a place to contribute to the strength and vitality of your community, then join us here at Goodwill of Greater Washington!
Goodwill Employee Benefits
- HEALTH COVERAGE: Medical, Dental, and Vision options for qualified employees
- RETIREMENT PLAN: We offer retirement plans to qualified employees.
- VACATION: Paid Time Off
- EDUCATION: Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- DISCOUNTS: Shopping discounts for ALL employees
- NO INVENTORY: There is no inventory to manage
- NO OVERNIGHTS: We want you to sleep at your home
- WORK GREEN: Goodwill is a green organization
For employment opportunities at Goodwill of Greater Washington, browse the available positions online by clicking the below button.
Applicants to and employees of Goodwill of Greater Washington are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Learn More…
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GOODWILL OF GREATER WASHINGTON NEVER MAKES JOB OFFERS WITHOUT A FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW. ADDITIONALLY, WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR BANKING INFORMATION EXCEPT IN PERSON AT OUR NEW HIRE ORIENTATION. BEWARE OF PHISHING EMAILS REQUESTING YOUR BANK INFORMATION OR FROM A NON-DCGOODWILL.ORG ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE CALLS YOU OR SENDS YOU AN EMAIL FROM GOODWILL OF GREATER WASHINGTON ASKING FOR BANKING INFORMATION CALL JUDY ADAMS AT (202) 719-1224.