Make a difference while working for a nonprofit ranked among the top 10 in employee satisfaction. Goodwill of Greater Washington has rewarding employment opportunities with careers in a variety of fields.
So if you’re looking for a place to grow and to contribute to the strength and vitality of your community, then join us here at Goodwill of Greater Washington!
Goodwill Employee Benefits
- HEALTH COVERAGE: Medical, Dental, and Vision options for qualified employees
- RETIREMENT PLAN: We offer retirement plans to qualified employees.
- VACATION: Paid Time Off
- EDUCATION: Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- DISCOUNTS: Shopping discounts for ALL employees
- NO INVENTORY: There is no inventory to manage
- NO OVERNIGHTS: We want you to sleep at your home
- WORK GREEN: Goodwill is a green organization
For employment opportunities at Goodwill of Greater Washington, browse the available positions online by clicking the below button.
Applicants to and employees of Goodwill of Greater Washington are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Learn More…
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GOODWILL OF GREATER WASHINGTON NEVER MAKES JOB OFFERS WITHOUT A FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW. ADDITIONALLY, WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR BANKING INFORMATION EXCEPT IN PERSON AT OUR NEW HIRE ORIENTATION. BEWARE OF PHISHING EMAILS REQUESTING YOUR BANK INFORMATION OR FROM A NON-DCGOODWILL.ORG ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE CALLS YOU OR SENDS YOU AN EMAIL FROM GOODWILL OF GREATER WASHINGTON ASKING FOR BANKING INFORMATION CALL JUDY ADAMS AT (202) 719-1224.