Goodwill of Greater Washington invites you to join our community and post your thoughts on our social networking pages.
But before you comment, please read these basic rules:
- Comment is not pertinent to the content of the site or content of original post
- The comment is deemed to be a promotional message for a product, service or business not approved by Goodwill management
- The comment is slanderous, libelous, fraudulent, uses abusive or inappropriate language or makes a false accusation against Goodwill, its employees, representatives, volunteers or supporters
- The comment posts personal information on or about another individual whether they are employed by Goodwill or not. This can include names, photos, contact information, locations, work related info, etc.
- The comment makes a physical threat against Goodwill, its employees, representatives, volunteers or supporters
Individuals to which any of the above exceptions apply may also be banned from any Goodwill of Greater Washington Social Media site at the discretion of Goodwill. Comments on our website are held for moderation and approved several times daily.
We reserve the right to delete or reject any comment or ban any user who violates our community code of conduct. Community comments don’t reflect the views of Goodwill of Greater Washington or its employees unless stated otherwise.