The Goodwill Rewards Club provides discounts and special offers for members. You can join for free. By joining, you agree to the following terms.
Joining is easy. You can sign up at the register when you make a purchase. Create an account with your name, phone number, e-mail address and zip code. There are no cards to keep track of.
You can also sign up for free online at rewards.dcgoodwill.org. If you sign up online, please allow 72 hours for your membership to be processed and active in-store.
- Effective March 1, 2016 in order to become a member of the Goodwill Rewards Club, the member’s name, valid phone number and email address are required.
- You must be 18 or older to sign up.
- Only one Goodwill Rewards Club membership per person.
- Businesses are not permitted to be members.
- Goodwill reserves the right to terminate the membership of any person at any time without liability.
Rewards Club members will receive weekly discounts that are exclusive to Rewards Club members and earn monthly points towards additional discounts. We will also send you notifications of any sales.
- All Rewards Club communications are delivered by email.
- All Rewards Club offers and discounts are automatically associated to your Goodwill Rewards Club membership.
- Offers are exclusive to participating Goodwill of Greater Washington stores.
- Discounts can not be combined with other offers.
*All rewards and special offers are only redeemable at Goodwill of Greater Washington locations.
Goodwill reserves the right to require photo identification when making a purchase or using a discount to verify the identity of the Goodwill Rewards Club member.
Goodwill’s Use of Your Information
It is the policy of Goodwill of Greater Washington to keep the information provided by Goodwill Rewards Club members confidential. Goodwill promises that it will not sell your information to anyone else and will only share your information with businesses that host Rewards Club data for Goodwill, though Goodwill may send you email offers from other corporate partners.
You will receive periodic e-mails about special sales, offers and e-mails inviting you to learn more about Goodwill’s mission and how you can support us. By becoming a member of the Goodwill Rewards Club, you authorize Goodwill to send you periodic e-mails.
Changes to The Rewards Club Program
Goodwill has the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice, to end the Goodwill Rewards Club program or change any terms of the program.
If, in Goodwill’s sole judgment, it is feasible to provide 30 days advanced notice of any change to or end of the program, we will provide that notice by emailing Goodwill Rewards Club members at the email address they provided and/or by posting a notice on dcgoodwill.org.