Goodwill of Greater Washington’s Unarmed Security & Protective Services Job Training Program provides you with the skills needed to find an entry-level job in security. This extensive program offers:
Classes by Security Professionals
Industry Recognized Certifications
1-on-1 Job Placement Assistance
Our Security Job Training calendar will be updated soon.
Complete the short form below to be notified when the next Security Job Training program is announced.
COST: Tuition will be waived for enrolled students thanks to the generous contributions from individual, foundation, corporate and government funders (Security Tuition Value: $6,287.00).
- District of Columbia Special Police Office (SPO)
- Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) Unarmed Security Officer
- Aerosol Weapons
- Baton, Handcuffing, First Aid, AED, & CPR
- Guaranteed Job Interview
- Personalized Resume
- Job Interview Preparation
- Career Coaching & Support
All program applicants must be 18 years of age, hold a high school diploma/GED, be legally eligible to work in the U.S., and speak English fluently. View all Security Program Requirements